DURAFLEX T STENT (Tumor Stent)
Used for Temporary as well as for palliative treatments of internal urinary drainage when tumors are present in Ureteral tract.
Features of DURAFLEX T Stents:
- This stent is specially designed and manufactured by using a polymer which is Silicon Polyurethane blended material
- It has a very stiff wall which will not compress when placed in a tumor
- It has an inner lumen which takes a 0.035" guide wire and the OD of the stent will be uniform throughout i.e. 5Fr or 6Fr.
- Indwelling period is 180 - 360 days
- Available sizes (in Fr): 5, 6 & 7
- Length (in Cms): 24, 26 & 28
- Types: Both End Open